Cheap Insurance North Las Vegas
Because it’s part of the Las Vegas vacation resort, many people don’t realize that North Las Vegas is its own city. The benefits to living in the city are numerous, and being able to find the many options for cheap insurance North Las Vegas has to offer is one of them. Cost of living is a bit lower than Las Vegas proper, so many residents choose to live in the North and commute into downtown/strip section. This has the tendency to clog up the roadways, which see about 820,000 drivers each day during rush hour. Part of that includes the tourist crowd. Residents know to avoid the strip and the surrounding streets as much as possible, leaving them to the party and gambling crowd.
North Las Vegas Insurance Facts:
- The biggest crime rates are centered in the parts of North Las Vegas that border the southern sister city. There were close to 1,000 vehicle thefts in 2012 (down from around 2,500 in 2005). Much of the city’s crime is centered around various other property crimes.
- Knowing your neighborhood’s data can help you find lower rates. Summerlin and Green Valley are going to have far different rates than Downtown.
Coverage you might want to consider:
- Comprehensive coverage will protect your car against theft, vandalism, or other damage.
- Increase liability will give you added financial security when navigating the congested Las Vegas roadways.
- Rental coverage will provide you with a replacement vehicle if yours is being repaired.
- Uninsured motorist coverage is not required by Nevada’s state law, but it is highly recommended. There’s no telling what kind of coverage those tourists have!
Have questions about auto insurance in your state? Want a quote for car insurance?
Start with your zipcode for a fast, free quote.
OR speak to an agent:
Local North Las Vegas agencies we can beat in price.
150 E Centennial Pkwy Ste 102
North Las Vegas, NV 89084
3073 W Craig Rd
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
4310 Losee Rd 1A
North Las Vegas, NV 89030