Get a Quote
Miami Gardens is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, with an estimated 2015 population of 113,187. The city name comes from one of the major roadways through the area, Miami Gardens Drive. The city is part of Dade County, with boundaries from I-95 and NE 2nd Avenue on the east, to NW 47th and NW 57th Avenues on the west, and from the Broward County line on the north, to 151st Street on the south. The Hard Rock Stadium employs a large portion of the population, and when the Dolphins are having a home game, brings a large influx of traffic to Miami Gardens. This makes it very important that residents explore all the options for cheap car insurance Miami Gardens can offer!
Cheap Car Insurance Miami Gardens Requirements
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance
- The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles has authority over most auto-related matters; their website may be found here.
Public Transportation In Miami Gardens
Public transportation for Miami Gardens is supplied by Miami Gardens Express trolly and Metro Bus service from Dade county. Residents should take advantage of public transportation whenever they can. It saves mileage on your car, and money on your car insurance.