Get a Quote
Navigating the tourist traffic can be as hard as navigating the many options for cheap car insurance Orlando has to offer. With a population of 238,000 (2.1 million in the greater metro area), Orlando is Florida’s largest inland city, and a popular tourist destination due in part to the Walt Disney World Resort and the Universal Orlando Resort. It is also one of the busiest hubs in the U.S. for conferences and conventions. Not only is it a huge tourist draw, but it is also home to over 120 companies, employs more than 8,500 people, and is the hub of the nation’s military simulation and training programs.
Cheap Car Insurance In Orlando
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance.
- Most insurance professionals will agree that the best way to save money is to check your rates against competitors. We suggest doing so at least twice a year (more, if possible). With online rating systems, it’s easier than ever to get comparison quotes. Simply type in your zip code to get the process started!
Public Transportation In Orlando
Take advantage of public transportation whenever you can. It will save you mileage on your car, which will in turn save you money on your car insurance. For a complete listing of all the possible public transportation options in Orlando, click here.