Get a Quote
Hialeah is home to an estimated 6,012,331 people, as of the 2015 census. Hialeah is known for its close-knit community of which 92% speak Spanish. This has attracted a number of companies to the city, such as Telemundo, and has helped local mom-and-pop business thrive despite the presence of many restaurant and retail chains. Because the city doesn’t pop up in the news much, Hialeah was once called the “most boring city in America.” That doesn’t sound too bad to us though! The friendliness to local business also help customers find all the options for cheap car insurance Hialeah agents can offer.
Crime is low, despite being surrounded by hot-spots such as Miami and Doral. There were a little over 700 auto thefts in 2012. Unfortunately the city was also named as having some of the worst drivers in the country, so rates for auto insurance can be a bit high, as many drivers have a number of tickets and claims.
Cheap Car Insurance In Hialeah
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance.
- Most insurance professionals will agree that the best way to save money is to check your rates against competitors. We suggest doing so at least twice a year (more, if possible). With online rating systems, it’s easier than ever to get comparison quotes. Simply type in your zip code to get the process started!
Public Transportation In Hialeah
The Hialeah Transit System provides transportation, and has two routes, the Flamingo Route and the Marlin Route. Taking publc transportation whenever you can will save you mileage on your car, and money on your car insurance.