- Firestone Complete Auto Care – This nationally recognized company only acceptautomotive.as credit cards, but provides 24 hour towing, fluid, jump stars, and tire repair by towing the vehicle to the nearest Firestone Auto care store.
- Roadside Good Sam – A national program that offers packages that cover locksmith, battery service, flat tire, and emergency fuel and fluid delivery, and unlimited miles for towing for a yearly enrollment fee.
- National Automobile Club Road Service– This club includes nation wide towing, mechanical first aid, battery service and tire change services for members, along with fluid and fuel delivery and lockout services.
- The National Motor Club – This club offers scaled priced plans that cover vehicles and motor homes, but is limited in certain states; they provide towing, flat tire, battery boost and fuel delivery in every plan, along with some valuable unrelated benefits.
- National Roadside Assurance – This Company provides members with limited towing and winching services, fuel delivery, locksmith service, and flat tire repair to residents in all states except Maryland.
- United Roadside -This is a national auto recovery company that provides affordably priced lockout and roadside assistance, along with vehicle accident recovery from the road, or water, or other hazardous area, without a monthly service plan requirement.
- Best Roadside Service – This nation wide business provides coverage packages for individuals or vehicles, that include towing up to 75 miles, lockout, fuel delivery, battery, and flat tire service up to 6 times per year.
- Paragon Motor Club – This club offers U.S. and Canadian coverage, protects members driving any vehicle with 24-hour towing, minor repairs, fuel delivery, lockout, and battery services, depending on the specific plan, and discounts on other vehicle services.
- Auto Road Service – This national, BBC accredited company offers driver sign and drive coverage, including towing, winching, fuel delivery, battery, and flat tire services in their plan, after a 72-hour processing time.
- Fortegra Motor Club – This is a 24-hour roadside emergency company that offers very affordable yearly plans covering lockouts, out of gas, battery failures, and towing assistance to members.
- AAA Roadside Assistance – Widely recognized company that provides flat tire, car stalled, lost keys and fuel outage assistance for a low monthly membership fee.
- Better World Club – This environmentally friendly club offers members’ coverage benefits in the United States and Canada for any vehicle they drive, up to 5 miles towing, lockout, battery, and flat tire assistance.
- Towing.com – This business offers customers battery service, tire change and repair, lockout and gas assistance, along with heavy-duty towing and winching services.
- Auto Club of America – This club offers a yearly package that includes battery service, flat tire assistance, and mechanical adjustments for a specific vehicle, along with fluid delivery, lockout service, and towing for an affordable price.
- Roadside Auto Club – This club provides extensive services for a low monthly rate that include, towing, winching, flat tire, battery, and out of fuel assistance up to 3 times per year.
- Drivers Shield – This drivers club provides an extensive list of benefits including 24 hotlines for towing, locksmith, and mechanical advice.
- Automotive Business Solutions – This business offers account holders 24-hour towing, lockout, flat tire, battery, and fluid services.
- TVC Matrix – This business includes motor club services such as, lock out and flat tire assistance, as well as towing, battery boost, and fuel delivery for a low yearly membership rate.
Bucheli Insurance Agency, Inc. Privacy Policies and Practices (as of January 2020)
Revised January 2018Add Your Heading Text Here
Bucheli Insurance Agency, Inc. mission statement is to continuously provide our stakeholders who are 1) the customer, 2) the employees, 3) the insurance companies, and 4) the agency, the highest level of unexcelled, efficient customer service, to correctly identify our customer’s needs and provide insurance coverage of the greatest value at the lowest cost to meet those needs. To effectively market our supplier’s products, while continuing to strive positively, as one team, toward growth, community involvement, and increased profitability. As part of our procedure to conduct business we collect information about you:
Categories of Information Collected and Sources From Which We Collect It.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
Persons From Whom Information is Collected.
We may collect nonpublic personal information from individuals other than those proposed for coverage.
Information We May Disclose to Third Parties:
We do not disclose information about you to third parties whose only use of the information is to market a product or service. However, in the course of our general business practices, we may disclose the information that we collect (as described above) about you or others without your permission to the following types of institutions for the reasons described below:
Your Right to Access and Amend Your Personal Information:
You have the right to request access to the personal information that we record about you. Your right includes the right to know the source of the information and the identity of the persons, institutions or types of institutions to whom we have disclosed such information within 2 years prior to your request. Your right includes the right to view such information and copy it in person, or request that a copy of it be sent to you by mail (for which we may charge you a reasonable fee to cover our costs). Your right also includes the right to request corrections, amendments or deletions of any information that is in our possession. The procedures that you must follow to request access to or an amendment of your information are as follows:
To obtain access to your information:
You should submit a request in writing to: Legal Correspondence Bucheli Insurance Agency, Inc. 5690 Schaefer Ave. Suite B Chino, CA 91709 The request should include your name, address, social security number, telephone number, and the recorded information to which you would like access. The request should state whether you would like access in person or a copy of the information sent to you by mail. Upon receipt of your request, we will contact you (in writing) within 30 business days in response to your request.
To correct, amend, or delete any of your information:(other than endorsements to your insurance policy) You should submit a request in writing to:
Legal Correspondence Bucheli Insurance Agency, Inc. 5690 Schaefer Ave. Suite B Chino, CA 91709. The request should include your name, address, last four digits of your social security number, telephone number, the specific information in dispute, and the identity of the document or record that contains the disputed information. Upon receipt of your request, we will contact you within 30 business days to notify you either that we have made the correction, amendment or deletion, or that we refuse to do so and the reasons for the refusal, which you will have the opportunity to challenge.
Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Our Policy Regarding Dispute Resolution:
Right to Opt Out:
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties or disclose to affiliates the Restricted Credit Information, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (Even if you opt-out, we may disclose information as allowed by law. This includes disclosing information to our affiliates to market other products or services to you). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, you may do so by calling our toll free number, 1 (800) 486-1866.
Reservation of the Right to Disclose Information in Unforeseen Circumstances:
In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, Bucheli Insurance Agency, Inc., and its affiliates (if any), reserve the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your name, address, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency, and other information that you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that:
Use of A Customer's Email Address
Bucheli Insurance Agency, Inc. does not re-sale e-mail addresses that we collect. Addresses are used strictly for the purpose of communicating with our customers, and site visitors.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to the privacy or security of your personal information, you can contact us at:
©2019 Bucheli Insurance Agency, Inc. All Rights Reserved.