Cheap Insurance Idaho
Driving in Idaho
With a population of 1.6 million, Idaho is one of the least populated states in the nation. This is part of the reason the average auto insurance premium is so low. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't re-shop your policy. Residents can take advantage of the many competing companies for cheap insurance Idaho can offer.
Remember, the smartest way to save money is to check your rates twice a year. With so many online tools available, getting comparison quotes is easier than ever!
State Car Insurance Requirements
- Idaho minimum required coverage for personal bodily injury is $25,000 per person.
- Idaho minimum required coverage for personal bodily injury is $50,000 per accident.
- Idaho minimum required coverage for property damage is $15,000 per accident.
Did you know?
- With a depth of 7,900 feet , Idaho’s Hell's Canyon is the deepest river gorge in North America.
- The state is nicknamed the "Gem State" because every known type of gemstone has been found here.
- The Frank Church Wilderness Area is the largest protected wilderness area in the the U.S.
- While Idaho is one of our most important agricultural states, science and technology sectors account for a quarter of the state's total revenue.
The Idaho Division of Motor Vehicles handles most vehicle issues.
Idaho vehicle registrations are conducted at any of the 44 County Assessor Motor Vehicle Offices in the state. A full listing by county may be found here. New residents must register and title their vehicles with 90 days of becoming a resident.
We Have Your Town Covered!
Average Annual Premiums in Idaho = $1,011 | via Insure.com
Have questions about auto insurance in your state? Want a quote for car insurance?
Start with your zipcode for a fast, free quote.
OR speak to an agent:
Local Idaho agencies we can beat in price.
1036 E Iron Eagle Dr Ste 120
Boise, ID 83616
931 S Allante Pl
Boise, ID 83709
223 N 6th St Ste 305
Boise, ID 83702
1843 Broadway Ave Ste 202
Boise, ID 83706