Cheap Insurance Cary
Cary’s population has grown by 43.1% since 2000. This growth is great; however, with more growth comes more traffic and more parking difficulties. Because it is part of the greater Raleigh-Durham “Triangle,” it has a bigger population density than most of the state. If you live in the town it pays to search out all the many options for cheap insurance Cary can offer.
Facts about Cary:
- It is considered the third-safest city in the nation (with pop. under 499,000)!
- There were only 63 cars stolen in 2012, and the city’s crime index is less than a third the national average.
- Commute times are much shorter in Cary than they are in the surrounding cities and towns. This helps keep the cost for liability coverage low.
- Be prepared! They are planning a toll road from Cary to RTP, so this could prompt some commuters to opt for carpool or public transportation (if available).
- Public transportation in the city is minimal, with only six routes run by C-Tran. Senior citizens do have pick-up options though, which is nice. Triangle Transit connects Cary to the surrounding metropolitans.
- Cary has won awards for being bike-friendly, and there are a good number of commuters who choose that method, which helps lower than annual insurance costs.
How can I save money on my car insurance?
The #1 way to save money on your auto insurance policy is to re-shop it at least twice a year. Most insurance companies revise their rates frequently. This means if you’ve been with the same company for a year, there’s a good chance a competitor will offer you a lower rate.
Enter your zip code below to start getting quotes from major carriers, as well as local N.C. companies!