Get a Quote
Vineland in Cumberland County, New Jersey, and has a 2015 estimated population of 60,818. The city is approximately 38 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. The traditional downtown area is located several blocks east and west of the intersection of Landis Avenue and the Boulevard. In 2009, as much as $25 million in grants from the Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 were allocated to help with the cleanup of the Vineland Chemical Company site. The city is bouncing back now, with new developments and roadways currently in the works. This makes it especially important for residents to look at all the options for cheap car insurance Vineland has available. It pays to make sure you are safe while on the road.
Cheap Car Insurance Vineland Requirements
If you are caught driving without insurance you will face a fine between $300 and $1,000, a period of community services, and loss of your driver’s license for one year. New Jersey hopes that these stiff penalties will help lower the rate of uninsured drivers, and ultimately help consumers by lowering auto insurance rates.
- The state mandates that a “Basic Policy” be available to drivers who are facing financial hardship (usually reserved for young drivers), and includes:
- $15,000 of Personal Injury Protection
- $5,000 Property Damage liability
- This policy is the typical split-limit liability policy and includes the following minimum coverages:
- Bodily Injury liability: $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident
- Property Damage liability: $5,000
- Personal Injury Protection: $15,000 per person or accident
The New Jersey MVC’s website is built to help consumers renew their drivers licenses, register their vehicles, and prepare for licensing exams (among other services). You can also change your address online, order your motor vehicle report, and pay registration fees and traffic fines.
Public Transportation In Vineland
- NJ Transit provides bus transportation between Cape May and Philadelphia, and on between Upper Deerfield Township and Atlantic City.
- Two general aviation airports are located nearby. Vineland-Downstown Airport and Kroelinger Airport.