Get a Quote
Weston is a suburban community in Broward County, Florida and its entire west side is next to the Everglades. With a 2015 estimated population of 69,959, Weston is continually ranking nationally as one of the best places to live in Florida. Weston’s well managed growth has given rise to one of South Florida’s most desirable communities, both residential and corporate. The city is located near Interstate 75 and U.S. Highway 27, which are two of the areas most traveled highways. This means a lot of traffic congestion and a higher potential for accidents. Residents should explore all the options for cheap car insurance Weston has available.
Cheap Car Insurance Weston Requirements
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance.
- Most insurance professionals will agree that the best way to save money is to check your rates against competitors. We suggest doing so at least twice a year (more, if possible).
Public Transportation In Weston
- The city is served by bus routes of Broward County Transit.
- New residents may apply for an auto tag registration and a Florida title at any one of the County’s Auto Tag
Agencies. To view a complete listing of tag agencies visit www.broward.org.