Get a Quote
Sunrise has an estimated 2015 population of 92,700 and is just a few miles away from Fort Lauderdale. Most of the city’s tax revenue comes from retail trade, which has also helped create a lot of jobs in the area. However, the city is expanding its economy into telecom and technology industries, as well as creating incentives for new home buyers in order to bring an influx of new residents. Its location at the center of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties makes Sunrise accessible to area residents and visitors alike. It also makes for plenty of traffic and a higher risk of accidents. If it’s been six months or more since you check the prices for your coverage, take a couple minutes to look over the options for cheap car insurance Sunrise can offer.
Cheap Car Insurance Sunrise Requirements
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance.
- Most insurance professionals will agree that the best way to save money is to check your rates against competitors. We suggest doing so at least twice a year (more, if possible).
Public Transportation In Sunrise
- Sunrise mini-buses operate on a regular schedule, picking up passengers in residential areas and transporting them to and from a variety of destinations. A mini-bus schedule is available for your convenience.