Cheap Car Insurance Navarre
Get a Quote
Navarre is about 25 miles east of Pensacola and about 15 miles west of Fort Walton Beach. The city has 12 miles of pristine white shoreline. Nestled between Gulf Islands National Seashore and Navarre Beach County Park, its pristine beaches are named among the best in the nation year after year. The estimated 2014 population is 42,200 but its tourism and location near several large military facilities means there is a much higher amount of people in the city at different times of the year. This makes it important that residents explore all the options for cheap car insurance Navarre has available.
Cheap Car Insurance Navarre Requirements
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance.
- Most insurance professionals will agree that the best way to save money is to check your rates against competitors. We suggest doing so at least twice a year (more, if possible).
Public Transportation In Navarre
- The ECAT system currently provides service through the fixed-route bus, seasonal Pensacola Beach trolley, University of West Florida (UWF) on-campus trolley and ADA para-transit transportation.
Have questions about auto insurance in your state? Want a quote for car insurance?
Start with your zipcode for a fast, free quote.
OR speak to an agent: