Get a Quote
Miami Beach is a resort city in Miami-Dade County, Florida. It has a 2015 estimated population of around 92,312, and sits on a number of islands that separate it from Miami City. It is perhaps best known for its South Beach neighborhood which has long been a tourist spot (particularly for the Spring Break crowd). Because of the city’s tourist trade, it is the main commercial sector for the region. This also means higher insurance rates than the rest of the state, because so many drivers are condensed in such a small area. If your rates have gone up, it’s probably time to look at the number of options for cheap car insurance Miami Beach can offer. All you need to start shopping is your zip code!
Cheap Car Insurance In Tampa
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance.
- Most insurance professionals will agree that the best way to save money is to check your rates against competitors. We suggest doing so at least twice a year (more, if possible). With online rating systems, it’s easier than ever to get comparison quotes. Simply type in your zip code to get the process started!
Public Transportation In Tampa
- Traffic can get really bad in the city, which has led to a growing number of commuters choosing to utilize Miami-Date Transit buses, or even their bicycles! Bicycling has grown in recent years because of the bike-friendliness of the city. Commuters who can leave their cars at home each day can usually save a lot of money on their monthly insurance bills.