Get a Quote
Named “one of the best cities to live in America,” Pembroke Pines is home to over 160,000 residents. Pembroke Pines is the 10th largest of Florida’s 400+ municipalities, and is conveniently located in southwest Broward County. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census. Hurricanes have also been a near-constant concern, leading to higher comprehensive coverage rates. Since rates have changed so much over the past few years, we advise all our customers to take a few minutes to search out all the options for cheap car insurance Pembroke Pines residents have available to them.
Cheap Car Insurance Pembroke Pines Requirements
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Most insurance professionals will agree that the best way to save money is to check your rates against competitors. We suggest doing so at least twice a year (more, if possible). With online rating systems, it’s easier than ever to get comparison quotes. Simply type in your zip code to get the process started!
Public Transportation In Pembroke Pines
The City of Pembroke Pines and Broward County Transit (BCT) provide our community with transportation services to increase the number of destinations within the city limits, There is no charge for the City bus service; riders making any connections with BCT buses are expected to pay the appropriate fees. There are three different route schedules: BLUE, GREEN, GOLD.