Get a Quote
Coral Springs grew fast at the turn of the last century, and while that growth has tapered, the city is focused on keeping a family-friendly atmosphere. It attracts young professionals, especially those with families because of its low crime rate. As of 2014 the population was 126,264, making it the 14th largest city in Florida. The city is very conscience of it’s appearance, with specific building codes designed to maintain the city’s distinctive aesthetic appeal. The cost of living that is almost 15% higher than the rest of Florida. This makes it all the more important to shop smart. If you’re in the market for a new auto policy, or want to make sure you’re paying the best rates, be sure to check all the options for cheap car insurance Coral Springs has available.
Cheap Car Insurance Coral Springs Requirements
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance
- The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles has authority over most auto-related matters; their website may be found here.
Public Transportation In Coral Springs
- Coral Springs has a community bus service available, and routes throughout the city. The cost is 50 cents. For more information on the different routes, click here.