Pine Hills is one of the most ethnically diverse neighborhoods in Orlando and unincorporated subdivision in Orange County, Florida. There has been a lot of effort to revitalize Pine Hills, one of which is “Pine Hills Safe Neighborhood Partnership”. This is a group of residents who collaborate with Orange County Government and local law enforcement agencies in an effort to keep the area safe. The received grant funding from private and public resources for extra patrols, summer youth programs, and helping neighborhoods make infrastructure improvements. The city was one of the first suburbs of Orlando and a bedroom community for the workers of Martin Marietta. The cost of living in Pine Hills is 11% lower than the Florida average, and 12% lower than the national average. The costs of goods and services in Pine Hills are 6% lower than the Florida average and 6% lower than the U.S. average. Crime rates and cost of living influence insurance premiums, so it is important to explore all the options for cheap car insurance Pine Hills can offer.
Cheap Car Insurance In Pine Hills
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance.
Public Transportation In Pine Hills
There are 2 airports and 5 Amtrak train stations within 30 miles of the Pine Hills city center. The average travel time to work in Pine Hills is 22% higher than the national average, so using public transportation or carpooling is critically important to residents in Pine Hills. So it makes sense that the number of people who take public transportation in Pine Hills is 37% higher than the national average. The number of people who carpool to work in Pine Hills is also above average at 30% higher than the rest of the nation. The number of people who work from home in Pine Hills is 45% lower than the national average. For those who have to travel to work, public transportation is the key to keeping down the mileage on your car. The less miles you have, the easier it will be to qualify for the low mileage discount.