Get a Quote
Davie, Florida is the most populous municipality labelled as a “town” in Florida, with an estimated 2015 population of 100,882. It’s proximity to the major Miami metro area accounts for some of this rapid growth, as does the town’s expanding economy. This has also had the added affect of raising Davie’s population to match Miami’s. For a city, it has an unusual amount of open spaces, numerous parks and over 165 miles of trail systems. It is also home to the Miami Dolphins who practice at Nova Southeastern University. Located near the Florida Turnpike, it has plenty of traffic congestion too. Residents should take the time to explore all the options for cheap car insurance Davie has to offer.
Cheap Car Insurance In Davie
- Florida state is a “no-fault,” meaning that an individual’s insurance company covers their losses regardless of fault.
- Florida requires a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection.
- Florida also requires a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Driving without insurance in Florida can result in a suspension of your registration or driving privileges, and a reinstatement fee of between $150 and $500, plus the cost of insurance.
- Keep your mileage low. Most insurance companies take your annual mileage into account when calculating your rates. After all, the more you drive the better your chances of getting into an accident. If you can carpool, bike, or take public transportation to work, it’s worth considering. You might save a lot on your auto insurance.
- Most insurance professionals will agree that the best way to save money is to check your rates against competitors. We suggest doing so at least twice a year (more, if possible). With online rating systems, it’s easier than ever to get comparison quotes. Simply type in your zip code to get the process started!
Public Transportation In Davie