Yorba Linda is a suburban city in Orange County, California, approximately 37 miles from Los Angeles. There are over 1,000 businesses in the city, not including an additional 1,500 operating out of residential homes. Yorba Linda has a strong small business community as well, and Fundera ranked the city the 2nd best place in California for small business. Average commute times in Yorba Linda are on the rise. The average travel time to work is 30-40 minutes. More time on the road increases the chances for drivers to experience an accident. Residents should make the time to explore all the options for cheap car insurance Yorba Linda has available.
Cheap Car Insurance Yorba Linda Facts
- Residents of the Golden State are encouraged to explore all the options for cheap insurance
Yorba Linda has on hand, especially considering the state’s high cost of living.
- California follows a tort system for automobile accidents, meaning the state must name a
participant as being at-fault. The at-fault party is then required to pay all damages resulting from the accident.
- Bodily Injury coverage requirements are a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- Property damage liability minimum requirements are $5,000.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage is not required, but insurance company’s are required to offer it, and explain the coverage to consumers
Public Transportation In Yorba Linda
- Yorba Linda is serviced by the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). It coordinates and operates countywide bus and paratransit service, Metrolink commuter-rail service, the 91 Express Lanes toll facility, freeway, street and road improvement projects, motorist aid services, and regulates taxi operations. Click the link to visit their website. OCTA website
- Metrolink is a regional commuter rail transit service designed to reduce the congestion on highways and improve mobility throughout the Southern California region. Use the link below to visit their website for more useful information Metrolink.