Placentia is a bedroom community with quiet neighborhoods and strong public safety. It has an estimated 2015 population of 52,495, and almost 20% of Placentia citizens commute to surrounding areas every day for work. This brings a lot of traffic and congestion to the community. This means it is especially important for residents to take the time to explore all the options for cheap car insurance Placentia has available. Placentia is also working with the OCTA on the OC Bridges project to build underpasses and/or overpasses at the major north-south roadways in the two cities. The underpass and overpass at Placentia, Kraemer, Rose/Tustinproject are complete and Lakeview is scheduled to be complete in 2017.
Cheap Car Insurance Placentia Facts
- Residents of the Golden State are encouraged to explore all the options for cheap insurance Placentia has on hand, especially considering the state’s high cost of living.
- California follows a tort system for automobile accidents, meaning the state must name a participant as being at-fault. The at-fault party is then required to pay all damages resulting from the accident.
- Bodily Injury coverage requirements are a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- Property damage liability minimum requirements are $5,000.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage is not required, but insurance company’s are required to offer it, and explain the coverage to consumers
Public Transportation In Placentia
- Placentia has a $20,000,000 Metrolink project that started in the downtown area in 2013, and is scheduled to be completed by the year 2020. The new state-of-the art Metrolink Station and 253-space parking structure within the Old Town Placentia area will help transform the Packing House District into a more modern, attractive destination. It is predicted to also increase community development with a mixture of housing, office, retail and/or other amenities integrated into a walkable neighborhood and located within a half-mile of a public transportation stop.