Orangevale is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sacramento County, California, and the population was 33,960 at the 2010 census, up from 26,705 at the 2000 census. It is located approximately 25 miles northeast of Sacramento. The community is known for its rolling hills that offer the best views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. The foothills, and a rural environment in the middle of a growing metropolitan area provide a great place to live. Many people commute to nearby larger cities for work in management and construction, and more than 75% of them prefer to drive their own car alone. This makes traffic congestion a daily hassle. Residents should take the time to look at all the options for cheap car insurance Orangevale has available.
Cheap Car Insurance Orangevale Facts
- Residents of the Golden State are encouraged to explore all the options for cheap insurance
Orangevale has on hand, especially considering the state’s high cost of living.
- California follows a tort system for automobile accidents, meaning the state must name a
participant as being at-fault. The at-fault party is then required to pay all damages resulting from the accident.
- Bodily Injury coverage requirements are a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- Property damage liability minimum requirements are $5,000.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage is not required, but insurance company’s are required to offer it, and explain the coverage to consumers.
- The California DMV has an excellent website, with tons of information for consumers, including guides to registering your vehicle or purchasing insurance.
Public Transportation In Orangevale
- Public transportation is provided by the Sacramento Regional Transit. The closest light rail stations are the Historic Folsom station (3 miles) and Hazel station (4 miles).
- In addition, Folsom Stage Lines of Folsom takes passengers from the Sacramento Regional Transit’s Historic Folsom light rail station to a bus stop that serves Route 24 of Sacramento Regional Transit.