Montclair has an estimated 2015 population of 38,690 and is in the Pomona Valley, in southwestern San Bernardino County, California. Centrally located in the heart of Southern California, Montclair has plenty to see and do. The nearby mountains, beaches, desert playgrounds, major attractions, and theme parks, entertain residents and bring in tourists. The City of Montclair occupies a central position between Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire. Set squarely between the two on the I-10 and I-210 travel corridor, Montclair benefits from both the thriving business environment of Los Angeles and the fast-growing markets of the Inland Empire. This also makes for lots of traffic congestion and an increased risk of accidents. Residents should make sure they explore all the options for cheap car insurance Montclair has to offer.
Cheap Car Insurance Montclair Facts
- Residents of the Golden State are encouraged to explore all the options for cheap insurance
Montclair has on hand, especially considering the state’s high cost of living.
- California follows a tort system for automobile accidents, meaning the state must name a
participant as being at-fault. The at-fault party is then required to pay all damages resulting from the accident.
- Bodily Injury coverage requirements are a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- Property damage liability minimum requirements are $5,000.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage is not required, but insurance company’s are required to offer it, and explain the coverage to consumers
Public Transportation In Montclair
- Montclair Transcenter, is a 20-acre Transcenter with a regional Metrolink station, a park-and-ride facility, and an on-site day care facility. It accommodates approximately 1,600 commuter vehicles and includes a 1.6-acre site slated for future residential/mixed-use development. Average daily Metrolink ridership is 8,000 and increasing.
- The Montclair Transcenter is a major stop on the San Bernardino Metrolink line and is served by Foothill Transit, Omnitrans and RTA bus lines. In addition, the Transcenter acts as a Caltrans Park-and-Ride facility.