Loma Linda means “beautiful hill” ins Spanish, and the city is part of the Riverside County area. With an estimated 2015 population the city is a national center of health and wellness research, thanks to the fame of Loma Linda University (LLU) Medical Center. Patients, students, teachers, and researchers come from all over the world to be part of this unique community. The city is located off the Interstate 10 freeway, close to the I10 and I210 intersection. These are very busy highways and congestion is always an issue. Residents should protect themselves on the road by taking the time to explore all the options for cheap car insurance Loma Linda has available.
Cheap Car Insurance Loma Linda Facts
- Residents of the Golden State are encouraged to explore all the options for cheap car insurance
Loma Linda has on hand, especially considering the state’s high cost of living.
- California follows a tort system for automobile accidents, meaning the state must name a
participant as being at-fault. The at-fault party is then required to pay all damages resulting from the accident.
- Bodily Injury coverage requirements are a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- Property damage liability minimum requirements are $5,000.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage is not required, but insurance company’s are required to offer it, and explain the coverage to consumers.
- The California DMV has an excellent website, with tons of information for consumers, including guides to registering your vehicle or purchasing insurance.
- After a DUI conviction, many California drivers will require an SR22 filing to reinstate their drivers license. It can sound scary, and a bit intimidating, but you can learn more about it from our Ultimate SR22 Insurance Guide.