Cheap Car Insurance Folsom Facts
- Residents of the Golden State are encouraged to explore all the options for cheap insurance
Folsom has on hand, especially considering the state’s high cost of living.
- California follows a tort system for automobile accidents, meaning the state must name a
participant as being at-fault. The at-fault party is then required to pay all damages resulting from the accident.
- Bodily Injury coverage requirements are a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- Property damage liability minimum requirements are $5,000.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage is not required, but insurance company’s are required to offer it, and explain the coverage to consumers.
- The California DMV has an excellent website, with tons of information for consumers, including guides to registering your vehicle or purchasing insurance.
- Intel is the city’s largest employer, which means that a lot of drivers should qualify for highly-skilled worker discounts. This is especially true if you have a college degree or technical certification, which most of Intel’s employees probably do. Be sure to check with your insurance company to see if this is available to you.
Public Transportation In Folsom
- Folsom public transportation, including bus services are provided by the City of Folsom and light rail services are provided by Sacramento Regional Transit.