There Is A Car Waiting For You
No matter how old you are or what your profession, there is a type of car out there with your name on it.
You might not be driving it now, but you have your eye on it.
For every lifestyle, and for every stage of life, we seek something a little different.
You might be repulsed by a minivan when you are sixteen, but yearn for one when you are expecting a child.
Maybe you never saw yourself in a truck, but after three years of being married to a farmer, you really need one.
Whatever your life brings you and whatever roads you are led down, there is a car out there for that time.
And it’s ok to change your mind.
Half of the fun in purchasing a car, is knowing that you are making a statement about who you are and what you are doing right now in your life.
It might seem a bit narcissistic, but we all do it.
To get that great car, you’ll need a couple things.
You will want to save by getting cheap car insurance.
You may even want to get that extra warranty.
Upgrading to those leather seats? Go for it, you won’t regret driving a car you love.
Make sure you know the details of your ride. Is it fuel efficient, or are you looking for more muscle.
Are you a lease or buy sort of a person. Not one is better than the other, but it’s good to know the ins and outs of both options.
Before you start your search, know that every year new models are explored and new concepts are available.
Don’t pin yourself down with one car just because it’s who you think you are.
You might be surprised at which cars you actually like driving.
Let’s take a look at the best cars for every life stage.
Which stage are you in?
Are you a teen who is just itching for that opportunity to drive yourself.
You may have had your parents give you parameters, but your very first car is pretty cool no matter what it is.
Some of the best cars for teens are safe cars that are under 10 thousand dollars.
Some parents may want to go all out and get the best of the best for their teens.
But more often than not just because you get really good cheap car insurance, doesn’t mean your teen is free and clear of accidents.
Teens are new at this and they need protection.
But more than anything, they really just want four wheels of their own.
Don’t go buy a brand new car. And stay away from anything fast.
Reliable is the only thing sensible.
Here are some great cars that you can rely on for your teen:
- Toyota Camry: Any make, model or year that suits you. The 2005 Toyota Camry will run about $5,000 and you can find these with under 150 thousand miles. This is a sane choice for any teen. Upgrade to all leather seats, and buy them a new set of wheels. Make it look shiny and add a fuzzy steering wheel cover if you must. But buy this car for multiple reasons. One reason is that it gets good gas mileage. So when your teen is scraping the couch cushions for change, it will get them a lot further than just to school.
- A Subaru, any kind and any model will do. These cars just last forever. And teens think they look sporty. Fit all of your friends inside and still have room for backpacks in the back section. You can get a used Subaru for around $7,000 and they will just keep running. Live in snow? These are all wheel drive vehicles which do great in snowy or icy conditions.
- Honda CRV. Not only are these cars rated one of the safest on the market, but they don’t break. These very highly rated cars are great for a first time buyer. Teens will love their roomy appeal and great handling. For around $10,000, your teen could be cruising in style.
These three options aren’t the flashiest and they are not the fastest. But for a car that your teen might trash around for a few years, you just can’t go wrong. they also have high resale value. So when your teen moves out and wants to upgrade to a less suitable car, they can.
The 20’s Are All About Having Fun
When you are finally out on your own and the only person you have to rely upon is yourself, so ahead, buy that convertible.
There are so many mistakes we make in our twenties.
From bad hair to bad dates, we just can’t seem to get it right.
Luckily for us, we have youth and time on our side.
So take a chance on that cool ride you have always wanted and you maybe can’t afford.
You might need better car insurance than ever before, but that’s OK!
Get your check book out because insurance rates are higher until you reach the age of 25.
And even then, you’ll need to keep a good driving record.
Here are some great cars for people in their 20’s:
- Mini Cooper- yes this car is cute and says “Look at me!”. Any young girl in their twenties would love to scoot around from job to college to coffee shop in this retro ride. You can purchase these cars for under 20 thousand dollars and they get pretty good gas mileage as well. Watch out! You will be one of the smallest vehicles out on the road. And if you aren’t as Eco friendly as the next person, that’s a good thing because Mini Coopers only get 28 Miles per gallon.
- Toyota Tacoma pickup truck is a great vehicle for that 20 something guy. Look cool and have room for your surf board. Tacoma’s are the small truck that looks pretty. They aren’t really functional as a truck. They have a very small towing capacity, but you aren’t worried about that. Four doors and a bed is all you need for a weekend camping trip with the guys. They run around $15,000 and get 20 miles per gallon. No one said you were trying to save money.
- Scion XD Hatchback is for all of those quirky young souls looking to get noticed. This sporty little car is unlike the rest. With a low to the ground growl when she goes, to the great safety features, you may have a winner. You can purchase this car for around $15,000 and get 27 miles per gallon.
- A Honda Civic is a very practical choice for someone in their twenties. It has a cute appeal and a nice interior design. Honda makes a safe car as well. Small enough to be sporty but roomy enough to fit your friends. Make the most of your money buy purchasing this great brand. For the quality, you really can’t beat the price tag of $14,000.
Jacket, glasses, arm bag, and a salary. Finally your thirties are treating you well.
You have calmed down some and need a reliable and professional car to drive to work.
Maybe you even commute into the big city.
You might still have student loans you’re paying down, so we can’t go too crazy with the price.
But with a career on the move, there is nothing better than finding that cool, classic car.
Maybe you are an intern at the local hospital or a new accountant who just landed the job.
You might even be a teacher or a lawyer.
Whatever your profession, you want to make a good impression, and you want to like what you drive.
Get out the checkbook and book your cheap car insurance policy, because these cars are fun!
Here are some great cars for the 30 something professional:
- The BMW 2 series is a gamble maybe, but it is just so appealing to the eye. If you want a luxury car, this is the cheapest you might find. Around $30,000 and style that lasts for years, the BMW is a winner. It handles great and will show off just enough so that people stop and stare. If you commute, you’ll get great gas mileage as well. Why not? Just go for it!
- Looking to save the world one hybrid at a time? Start with the Nissan Leaf. This car is so fuel efficient you might even forget you just plug it in! Great for a teacher on a budget, or a environmental engineer trying to save the planet. This car is small and also has a small price tag. These are quite reliable and while they won’t outrun a BMW any time soon, they will keep your money where it should be: in the bank.
- Mazda CX3 SUV is a fun little crossover that can take you from the workplace out into nature. You can still find great parking spots in the city because this car has a small frame. Maybe you enjoy a small camping trip on weekends, or stuffing your animals in the back for a trip to the park. This crossover has all the features you need in a car and still looks stylish. It’s pretty fun to drive and makes for a handy vehicle to have around when family visits.
A Family In The Making
Settling down and starting a family? There are some really great options out there for your loved ones.
Cars for families come in all shapes and sizes.
But it is known that vans and crossovers do a better job at keeping families happy than any other type of car.
Why is this? Well, there is the reliability factor, and convenience.
Have you ever seen a van door open by itself so you can free up your hands to hold two small children?
Well, are you in for a treat!
There are some cars that you just can’t live without.
Here are the best cars on the market when you are ready to start a family:
- Honda Odyssey is one of the best rated vehicles time and time again. Not only are they extremely safe, but they have great features for the family on the move. If you are planning on taking vacations, those back seat televisions might come in handy. Need a back up camera for safety? How about room enough for eight people? You can have all of this plus great handling with your Honda Odyssey. You can purchase a new one for around $35,000 or opt for an older model for only $7,000. Get this van and be better equipped for a large family.
- Toyota Highlander. This isn’t the cheapest vehicle, but it is good looking and full of quality. With a spacious interior and stylish lines, you will love driving this model. It gets 20 miles per gallon in the city and about 26 miles per gallon on the highway, not bad for a larger SUV. There is also a hybrid model that gets better gas mileage at not that much of a bigger price markup.
- Subaru Outback is a fun family car for the outdoor enthusiast. You still have a lot of cargo room with the hatchback style, but it’s not as bulky as an SUV or van. You could call it a crossover, but really this car is a breed of it’s own. All wheel drive, seats five and gives ample room for groceries and more! This wagon is a more of a gas saver than a gas guzzler, and can get you in the best parking spots available. Easy to handle and fun to drive, these are great cars for the growing family.
Retirement And Freedom
Have you been working your whole life and are ready for the next stage?
But for many, it means a slower pace of life and spending more time with family.
Think of the adventures you could go on! The time you could spend doing the things you love.
Maybe you want to catch up with old friends, or hit the gold course.
The main thing is, you want to feel comfortable and safe.
Don’t worry, these line up of cars will do just that.
Get that discount on your cheap car insurance now that you are retired and go for the best possible car on the market.
Here are some of the best cars for the retired person looking for a good time:
- Buick Encore is a great vehicle for the nostalgic. We all know that Buicks can go the distance. This car is a great crossover with luxury and style. Feeling good about yourself? Feel even better when you are behind the wheel of a Buick. These have all the amenities and extras for the retired person such as a back up camera, great visibility and a good height. You won’t have to drop a million feet before you hit the ground, but your won’t have to sink down to get in either.
- Chevy Impala is a large sedan with great ratings. It is safe, comes with leather seats and luxury if you want. It has a good American made feel and will get you great gas mileage. THis is a very safe car that starts around $27,000 brand new.