Protect your property, your family, and your investment. Coverage for your RV, Motorhome, Fifth Wheel, Trailer or Travel Trailer from CHEAP Insurance.
It can be difficult to find good RV or Trailer insurance at a decent price. Some companies that claim to specialize in these policies use that to justify a higher premium. The truth is that there are dozens of insurance companies in California that offer excellent coverage for your RV or Trailer. Most of them will also insure your home, auto, or motorcycle which makes your RV or Trailer policy eligible for additional discounts.
What sets Cheap Insurance apart from our competition is that we represent you. This means we aren’t tied to one or two specific companies. Instead, we shop through dozens of carriers to find you best rate, no matter what type of policy you may need.
Reasons to buy RV or Trailer Insurance:
- Trailers and other Recreational Vehicles can cost as much as a home. Even if you aren’t making payments on your RV, it represents a significant investment.
- Long trips come with their own unique risks (unpredictable weather, badly maintained roads or highways, etc.)
- California will require at least the minimum liability coverage if the RV is going to be driven on public roads or highways.
- Many discounts that you find with your auto or home discounts will also apply to your RV or Trailer insurance:
– Homeowner’s Discounts
– Multi-Line Discounts (combined with home, auto, or motorcycle)
– Multi-car Discounts
– Prior Insurance Discounts
– Marital Discount
– Military/Government Employee Discount
– Credit Union Discount
– Education Discount
– Seasonal and Limited Use discounts
Key facts about RV Insurance:
Similar to auto insurance, RV and trailer insurance protects you in some basic ways:
- Physical damage coverage is available (comprehensive and collision coverage)
- Liability provides coverage for accidental damage cause to someone else’s property or bodily harm
- Limited travel expense coverage
- Roadside assistance and emergency repair coverage is available
California RV Insurance
Many California residents think that their RV or travel trailer is covered under their auto or home insurance. While this can be true in some cases, specific arrangements need to be made on those policies to ensure adequate coverage. Make sure you speak with your insurance professional before making any assumptions as to the coverage of your RV or travel trailer.
In most cases it is recommended and advantageous to have a separate policy that is designed around the unique risks involved in operating an RV or travel trailer.
Contact Cheap Insurance for California Trailer and RV Insurance
Visit Cheap Insurance’s quote form for: