If you are a renter in California and do not have Renter’s Insurance, you are taking a big risk.
How much is your television worth? How about your jewelry? Computers? Musical instruments?
We’re probably talking about thousands
of dollars! If those valuables were stolen, could you afford to replace them? Renter’s Insurance from Cheap Insurance covers your valuables anywhere in the world!
Those are just your high value items. What about everything else? Your silverware, dishes, clothing, towels, couches, tables. Everything you own.
Most people don’t think about the accumulated value of their every-day items, but if they were lost or damaged in a fire, they quickly add up to huge losses.
With a Renter’s policy from CheapInsurance.com, you can protect all
of your belongings for as little as $8 a month!
What a Renter’s Policy Covers:
- Fire or lightning damage
- Smoke damage
- Water damage
- Hail or windstorm damage
- Damage from falling objects
- Explosion damage
- Ice and sleet damage
What a Renter’s Policy Doesn’t Cover:
- Aircraft, motor vehicles, and certain watercraft.
- Business property
- Expected or intentional bodily injury by the insured
It’s true that your landlord might be insured, but did you know that their policy only covers their
property and their
liability? Most renters are not covered for theft, damage, or liability.
Why Get Renter's Insurance from Cheap Insurance?
- If you already have your vehicles insured with Cheap Insurance, you may be eligible to receive a discount on your auto insurance if you combine it with a Renter’s policy.
- More break-ins happen in apartment buildings or condos than other types of homes. The National Crime Prevention Council has found that apartments are 85% more likely to be robbed than other homes. Home Insurance is required by law, but most renter’s in California don’t carry adequate insurance to protect themselves for this type of loss
- Fires can happen, especially in an apartment building. Are your belongings covered for fire damage that can arise from a neighbor’s negligence?
- The weather in California can be just as unpredictable, and just as damaging, as the weather in other states. Are you covered for water damage? Wind damage? Your belongings can be damaged by water leaking from a roof or debris coming through a broken window.
- These losses aren’t as rare as you would think.
- Accidents happen. If your bathtub or sink overflows and leaks into a neighbor’s apartment, you may be liable.
- If somebody falls in your yard, or in your apartment, you could potentially be found at fault.
Lawsuits are more and more common in today’s society. Many people don’t know that a renter’s policy can also offer liability protection in the event that you are sued.
RENTER’S INSURANCE IS AFFORDABLE!
Most renter’s policies in California are less than 50 cents a day!
With all of the protection a renter’s policy offers, does it make sense not
to have one?
Call Cheap Insurance today to get a Renter’s Insurance Policy started in a little as 15 minutes!
Combine it with an auto or motorcycle policy for even more
Get Your Renter's Quote from Cheap Insurance Now »