Cheap Motorcycle Insurance
Start My Quote
Whether you are just learning how to drive a motorcycle or have been cruising the highway for years, you still want to make sure you have the best coverage for the best rate. Just like your auto insurance, it is a good idea to review your policy every six months to make sure you have the right coverage at the best price. There may also be new discounts available, such as those for a mature rider, or multiple motorcycles. Protect yourself and your machine and explore all the options for cheap motorcycle insurance at CheapInsurance.com.
Save Money On Your Motorcycle Insurance
Cheap Insurance has access to dozens of companies to find the best rate for you. We also are skilled in searching for all of the discounts possible. Why pay more than you need to? You may qualify for one or more of these discounts on your Motorcycle insurance:
- Discounts for safety courses
- Discounts for more than one motorcycle
- Discounts for additional products purchased
- Discounts for being a safe driver
How To Know If You Have The Right Coverage
Contact one of our Motorcycle Specialist for a complete review. They will make sure you have the coverage to meet YOUR needs. Ask about coverage for the following:
- Safey Apparel
- Custom Parts
- Medical Coverage
With motorcycle insurance from Cheap Insurance you can ride easy knowing that your policy is customized for you.
Whether you need comprehensive and collision coverage, liability coverage, roadside assistance, or other options, your policy will be specifically tailored to your
needs. Speak with one of our expert agents to find the coverage you for need for your specific motorcycle or recreational vehicles.
Types Of Motorcycle Insurance Offered
- Two Wheel Motorcycles
- Motocross and Dirtbikes
- Custom Motorcycles and Choppers
- Kit Bikes
- Any factory-built two or three-wheeled vehicle
All of our quotes are no obligation, hassle free.
Facts about Motorcycle Insurance:
- Motorcycle liability insurance is required -each state has different requirements
- In many states the required liability limits for Motorcycle Insurance match the requirements for Auto Insurance: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per occurrence for Bodily Injury liability and $5000 for Property Damage Liability
- Basic liability for Motorcycles provides no coverage for your motorcycle or vehicle
- Because of the higher risk of a total loss, it is recommended you purchase physical damage coverage with your Motorcycle Insurance policy (Comprehensive and Collision coverage)
- If you are financing your motorcycle most banks will require physical damage coverage with up to a $1000 deductible
- You can purchase policies with specific coverage for your accessories (helmets, jackets, boots, etc.)
- Rates can vary depending on frequency of use and the “riding season.”
- Mopeds are vehicles with two or three wheels (can be propelled by pedals) with a maximum speed of 30 mph and an engine with less than 50 ccs.
- All cycles with more powerful engines and a faster maximum speed are classified as motorcycles/scooters (i.e., Vespas).
These types of motor-propelled vehicles are usually exempt
from registration and insurance:
- Pocket bikes and mini-motorcycles
- Electric assisted bicycles. These are less powerful than 1,000 watts and can’t travel more than 20 MPH
- Electric personal mobility devices. These have two wheels, an electric motor, and transports one standing person (like Segways)
- Motor-assisted scooters. These have two or three wheels, a limit of 24 mph, and an engine that is 35 ccs or less or is less than 1,000 watts (for electric)
- Snowmobiles and tractors
Contact Cheap Insurance today for your Motorcycle Insurance needs!