Even though boats and watercraft are usually only used seasonally, they still need protection. Make sure to cover your property, investment, and your family, with a policy for your boats and personal watercraft.
Whether you have just purchased a new boat or are looking to get an existing watercraft out on the water, Cheap Insurance can provide the same great coverage and rates that you’ve come to expect with your other policies through our agency. CHEAP Insurance has been providing California boat owners/operators the best insurance at the best price since 1974.
How to Save Money on Your Boat or Personal Watercraft Insurance
Cheap Insurance has access to a number of companies who have created products specifically geared towards the unique risks involved in the use and operation of boats and other watercraft. Our agents are experienced in uncovering all available discounts, while ensuring your needs are fully met. Why pay more than you need to?
You may qualify for one or more of these discounts on your Boat or watercraft insurance:
- Discounts for safety courses
- Discounts for more than one watercraft
- Multi-line discounts (if your home, auto, or motorcycle is also insured through us)
- Discounts for being a safe driver
- Limited Use discounts
- Hullmaterial and engine size discounts
- Coastal or Inland water discounts
- Idle Assisted Steering discount
- Prior Insurance discount
- Boating association discount
How to Know If You Have the Right Coverage
Contact one of our Boat or watercraft Specialists for a complete review. We will make sure you have the coverage to meet YOUR needs.
Ask about coverage for the following:
- Personnel Effects (clothing, coolers, cameras, scuba equipment, etc.)
- Custom parts
- Medical coverage for you and your passengers
- On Water towing
- Coverage for your trailer
- Fishing equipment.
With boat or watercraft insurance from Cheap Insurance you can rest easy knowing that your policy is customized for you, whether you are purchasing physical damage coverage, liability coverage, or any of our other options.
Types of Boat and Watercraft Policies Offered:
- Inboard/Outboard motorboats
- Fishing vessels.
- Fiberglass hull.
- Show boats.
- Cabin Cruisers
- SeaDoos and Jetskis or other personal watercraft
- Any factory-built boat or personal watercraft.
Facts about California Boat Insurance:
- Liability insurance is required inCalifornia.
- The required liability limits for Boat Insurance match the requirements for Auto Insurance: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per occurrence for Bodily Injury liability and $5000 for Property Damage Liability
- BasicCalifornialiability for boat or watercraft provides no coverage for your boat or property.
- Depending on the value of your boat or watercraft, it is recommended you purchase physical damage coverage with your boat or watercraft insurance policy (Comprehensive and Collision coverage).
- Rates can vary depending on frequency of use.
Contact Cheap Insurance today for your California Boat Insurance needs!
Visit Cheap Insurance’s quote form for: