No matter what kind of car you drive in Ontario, CA, you know that automobile insurance isn’t just a fact of life: It’s the law. California requires minimal liability coverage of $5,000 for property damage and $15,000 per person/$30,000 per occurrence in bodily injury coverage.
Ontario drivers may have reason to may wonder if a policy that covers only liability is really enough. The fact is that up to 23% of California drivers may be uninsured or underinsured. If you’re hit by one of these drivers, with only the minimal coverage required by law, you may be forced to pay thousands – even tens of thousands – in damages and medical costs out of your own pocket.
You might think that a comprehensive or additional coverage auto insurance policy is too expensive, but finding the best rates on car insurance is easier than ever when you shop with Cheap Insurance. We’re an insurance broker with access to the best coverage and rates from all major insurance providers. In addition to basic liability coverage, we offer:
- Product damage liability – covers damage to another vehicle when you are at fault in an accident
- Bodily injury liability – covers medical costs for injured passengers or drivers when you are at fault in an accident
- Personal injury protection/medical – covers medical costs for yourself regardless of who is at fault
- Collision – covers damage to your vehicle resulting from a collision regardless of fault
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist – covers damage to your vehicle when the at-fault driver’s insurance coverage is insufficient to pay for damages
- Comprehensive damage coverage – covers damage to your vehicle regardless of the cause (may include floods, weather, animals) as well as theft
- Rental reimbursement – pays for the cost of a rental vehicle while your car is being repaired or replaced
In addition, with Cheap Insurance, you know you’re getting the most for your money. Our expert agents locate all possible discounts to ensure you save even more. Possible discounts that may be applied include:
- Discounts for safety courses taken
- Marital discounts
- Good driver discounts
- Multi-car discounts
- Multi-policy discounts
- Association discounts
- Education discounts
- Occupation discounts
- Excess vehicle discounts
- Mileage discounts
At Cheap Insurance, we know that buying insurance for your car isn’t just a matter of low cost; it’s about getting the response and service you need, when you need it. That’s why quality is our priority.
Like most Southern California cities, Ontario poses no shortage of risks on the road. But finding an insurance policy that fits your needs – as well as your budget – doesn’t have to be an insurmountable challenge. Call Cheap Insurance today and get the right coverage at the best prices in California.